How Can I Get Involved?
Request that organizations in your area purchase a copy of IN GOOD CONSCIENCE:
- Public Library
- College/ University Library
- Church / Religious Organization
- Human Rights Group
- Community Group
- You can also purchase an institutional copy of the film and donate it to your favorite organization firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.477.2211
- Ask the managers of Netflix, Blockbuster, Hollywood Video and other local video providers to stock IN GOOD CONSCIENCE.
- Write about the film for your blog, website, or local paper. You can also vote for IN GOOD CONSCIENCE, adding your raves to the industry website IMDB.com and other DVD or movie sites.
- Complain to the powers that be! Visit our Complain to The Vatican page and make your voice heard.
- Write a letter to Oprah and suggest she have Barbara Rick and Sister Jeannine Gramick on her show! Harpo Productions 110 North Carpenter Street Chicago, IL 60607 Or fill out the online form.
- Check out the Plan A Screening page to organize a vibrant and memorable community event; details on how to include Sister Jeannine and the filmmakers are on that page. Suggest IN GOOD CONSCIENCE be shown at your college or university. Check our Current Screenings listing, and email family and friends in those regions.
- Join our email list and get non-annoying, up-to-date information about where the film is playing in your area and when our DVD will be available (we promise not to give or sell your information to anyone!!)
- Link your website to ours: www.ingoodconscience.com
- Put an announcement about the film in your newsletter.
- Distribute IN GOOD CONSCIENCE flyers at community gatherings, religious events, activist meetings, conferences, parties, concerts and any other appropriate venues.
- Email us at email@example.com about what’s going on with the film and gay rights advocacy in your community.